WE WORK WITH INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS
Ariane Cap is a virtuoso bassist, passionate educator, self-published bestselling author, eclectic performer, a busy blogger, and certified Tiny Habits™ Coach focused on optimizing performance for her students online and off.
Our team includes editors, branding specialists, graphic designers, a book designer, coaches, a social media manager and developers. We also have fantastic mentors who have thrived in our courses and are now helping other participants to be successful.
Consulting for Institutions and Individuals
- Self-publishing music education books (example for a print and ebook)
- Conceiving, selling and designing effective online courses that get results and exhibit high completion rates
- How to teach music keeping students engaged, improving steadily and getting measurable results without exhausting yourself
- Authoring comprehensive, step-by-step programs for students that foster musicality and self-expression while giving a solid foundation
- Devising online academic music programs
- Finding the unique selling proposition of the teacher/institution, identifying unique positioning
- Coaching from scratch: follow-through for idea-driven individuals, entrepreneurial coaching and step-by-step support
- Founder and creator of Step Up Music Vallejo – a community music school offering one-on-one lessons by a variety of teachers, rock camps, Orff classes, recitals, and seminars.
- Group music assemblies for schools, libraries and as a team-building activity
- Facilitated Undergraduate and Graduate harmony and ear training classes to composers at Academy of Art University, San Francisco
- Taught at:
- Golden Gate Bass Camp
- 10 years artist-in-residence teacher at the Wyoming Rock Camp Experience in Jackson Hole
- California Jazz Conservatory’s Women’s and Girl’s Jazz and Blues Camps for 10+ years
- London Bass and Guitar Show
- Bass Boot Camp
- Berkeley Jazz Workshop
- co-taught masterclasses with Paul Hanson at the International Double Reed Society, the University of the Redlands, Colorado State, Montana State University, and many others
- Created a highly successful online teaching portal with several courses that enjoy a loyal following and high completion rates
- Blogger at arisbassblog.com
- Developed online classes for AAU (Academy of Arts University)
- Regular popular seminars with scottsbasslessons.com, the web’s largest music education website
- Runs a popular column on notreble.com called “Talking Technique” on bass technique and practicing habits (videos, articles)
- TrueFire educator (three published courses, many TrueFire Live events)
- Consultant for music apps and developers
- Entrepreneur mentor
- Ariane self-published her first book “Music Theory for the Bass Player” in 2015 which became an Amazon bestseller
- Self-publishing books and ebooks
- Creating, producing and fulfilling adjunct products to a book
Performance and Studio
Highlights of her performance activities include recording with GRAMMY-winning producer Keith Olsen, touring with the celtic rock band Tempest, the kindie-rockers “The Sippy Cups”, Latin disco outfit “Generation Esmeralda”, Muriel Anderson, Tierra Negra, and many others.
Ariane co-leads the acclaimed duo “OoN – The bassoon-bass duo of Paul Hanson and Ariane Cap”. She recently toured Brazil with Stuart Hamm as a bass duo. Ariane is the co-creator of solobassnight.com, a series dedicated to bass as a solo instrument.
In 2019 Ariane was one of four winners of an online Bass Player Magazine poll and was featured on the July 2019 cover of the magazine, dubbed “The Education Guru”.
Her blog and courses can be found at arisbassblog.com. Visit her artist page at arianecap.com. Visit Wolf’s composer page at wolftrackaudio.com
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULT
Get in touch. We respond within 24 business hours of receiving your request.
Please use the Chrome browser for this form.